Air Duct Cleaning
how clean is the air in your home?
Even with indoor air quality becoming a growing concern, most homeowners are still unaware of the level of pollution inside of their home.
Without even knowing, your air duct system could be contaminated with particulates that are harmful for you and your family to breathe. Each time your heating and cooling system turns on, it can circulate dust, dust mites, animal dander, pollen and bacteria throughout the air inside your home.
Indoor air quality facts
- The Environmental Protection Agency has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies. According to Total Health and Better Health magazine, 1 out of 4 people who suffer from allergies, suffer due to the fungi and bacteria in indoor air duct systems.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times more pulluted than fresh, outdoor air.
Ways to improve your indoor air
- Improve ventilation- Make sure your duct system is properly sealed! Leaky duct work pulls air from all over, potentially bringing in more contaminants and allergens.
- Clean your air filter- A dirty air filter not only makes your system work harder, it also makes your system unable to block out contaminants from getting into circulation and polluting your home.
- Cut back on air contaminants- Avoid harsh chemical air fresheners and cleaning products! These are not only bad to breathe, but can seriously compromise your air quality.
- Clean your ducts- Air duct cleaning is one of the fastest ways to improve the air in your home. With our brush and vacuum machine, we scrub your duct work clean, leaving no harmful contaminants behind.
Unsurpassed Customer Service
Over our many years of operation, we have mastered quality HVAC work. Our all star service is where we shine. We want our customers to enjoy their experience with us as well as with their new home comfort systems.